LosT - BMTH

Spartan

I don't recall if I posted the new Ghost single as a VHL.com article yet, but this song is clearly the bigger banger. It has a breakdown too, check it out if you like MCR-esque metalcore with a 100 gecs infusion.

VHL-wise things feel fairly slow, which is nice and also tough. There's minimal drama which is nice to not deal with, but also means there isn't nearly as much content to read. Sometimes I forget that I have to update in a week which is scary, potentially missing out on free TPE that I'll sorely need if I'm to catch the TPE record that Xavier Booberry will set. But it's very nice to be taking more time away from the VHL to do different things, and spend them with people I enjoy being around in my life. I've had a lot of Korean and Chinese food in recent weeks which has been great. H-mart food courts slap.

Moscow stays chugging along, praying for some consistency in net. Matt Murdock was the easiest RotY pick last year in a while, but this season seems to feel like the Sophomore slump has hit extra hard. I've never seen a goalie take such a hard regression, except maybe Clueless Wallob last season. Maybe Murdock will be fine next season then, but we'll see what Moscow's roster even looks like next season.

Prague is chilling at the top of the EU, looking to secure the top seed for the playoffs. Nico and Jameson have gone a bit quiet the past few sims which hasn't been pleasant, but the team has done well as a whole so maybe the second line is just saving up for the playoff push. Hopefully all goes well!

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

...but this season seems to feel like the Sophomore slump has hit extra hard.

My player also feels this. There are rookies that have already passed him in the points department and it's like WTH happened. Hoping next season things will be different.