Part 3 why i need points i think for aurora skylight omg spoiler from me

Boaty

Paard stops with hockey when dochter enters draft class 89,It is a f mess out there,Aurora skylight whent to the press of the universety.

Im going to enter the draft and hope i be first overall

press: cut te case what happend to youre father Bedirhan

how do you know who my dad is 

press: internet

And than a brawl started out it was crazy,People got punchend by aurora it was crazy,

press: What is did? Aurora, don't hurt me Don't hurt me, no more Aurora, don't hurt me Don't hurt me, no more 

Press from the back: oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo

I will fing kill you with my hockey stick

her team mates try to stop her but with her Horse power she was strong enough to get every Defence player to hold her plus some extra people. it was not enough she made them flying and she was just so mad but than fell asleep.

some hours later

paard was next to her and said youre okay. and he gave her food while she is tired and still mad but she put her glasses on and whent take off to home, when home took a shower and than did try outs ad Halifax because the maneger wants her on the team with her talent, and when she arives extra early shawn the manager i think it is his name,just made her extra ice laps to warm up, he saw how fast she is as a skater and how amazing she can act with her skill, and her level she need more time to devolep but she is strong trainer like her old man and she going to be a good talent not like her dad but maby lil bit beter with words out of the mouth.

im your Hockey girl, I'm livin' in my own world I ain't Bad, call me the best You can't touch me there, you can't touch my skates Unless I say so, im youre hockey girl

singing her song like a pro and she was death searius when she sing like a manence her song style is so cool she talks only about hockey, she was after the skate laps doing fast drils and shooting drils to help her real good, she was inpressing the team with her work adic because she can do it all atleast her words, paard also watch her do her training he was silent like a mouse and after that she whent to paard and was sitting with him because she wants her dad and than to the lockerroom and when she was done a knock ad the door and shawn came with the line up and than left.

is she going to be starting or not maby bench but who knows like more and we will know what going to happen in part 4 we wil see it so much soon and try to geuse the songs like what song did i use in the story

Part 4 coming soon

Edited by Bedirhan

1 minute ago, Bedirhan said:

You like something but what are periods 

Periods are the dots used at the end of a sentence. <<< Like that.  They are used as a way to separate thoughts and give the reader a chance to pause before reading the next sentence.

1 hour ago, Bedirhan said:

Paard stops with hockey when dochter enters draft class 89,It is a f mess out there,Aurora skylight whent to the press of the universety.

Im going to enter the draft and hope i be first overall

press: cut te case what happend to youre father Bedirhan

how do you know who my dad is 

press: internet

And than a brawl started out it was crazy,People got punchend by aurora it was crazy,

press: What is did? Aurora, don't hurt me Don't hurt me, no more Aurora, don't hurt me Don't hurt me, no more 

Press from the back: oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo

I will fing kill you with my hockey stick

her team mates try to stop her but with her Horse power she was strong enough to get every Defence player to hold her plus some extra people. it was not enough she made them flying and she was just so mad but than fell asleep.

some hours later

paard was next to her and said youre okay. and he gave her food while she is tired and still mad but she put her glasses on and whent take off to home, when home took a shower and than did try outs ad Halifax because the maneger wants her on the team with her talent, and when she arives extra early shawn the manager i think it is his name,just made her extra ice laps to warm up, he saw how fast she is as a skater and how amazing she can act with her skill, and her level she need more time to devolep but she is strong trainer like her old man and she going to be a good talent not like her dad but maby lil bit beter with words out of the mouth.

im your Hockey girl, I'm livin' in my own world I ain't Bad, call me the best You can't touch me there, you can't touch my skates Unless I say so, im youre hockey girl

singing her song like a pro and she was death searius when she sing like a manence her song style is so cool she talks only about hockey, she was after the skate laps doing fast drils and shooting drils to help her real good, she was inpressing the team with her work adic because she can do it all atleast her words, paard also watch her do her training he was silent like a mouse and after that she whent to paard and was sitting with him because she wants her dad and than to the lockerroom and when she was done a knock ad the door and shawn came with the line up and than left.

is she going to be starting or not maby bench but who knows like more and we will know what going to happen in part 4 we wil see it so much soon and try to geuse the songs like what song did i use in the story

Part 4 coming soon

Hopefully we get to see the calm and cool side of Aurora soon!  We can tell she is very strong and great at hockey but hopefully she can stay focused and help encourage and maybe even lead her team!

20 minutes ago, Triller said:

Periods are the dots used at the end of a sentence. <<< Like that.  They are used as a way to separate thoughts and give the reader a chance to pause before reading the next sentence.

Thx for youre explain im not so good with english not naitive

16 minutes ago, Triller said:

Hopefully we get to see the calm and cool side of Aurora soon!  We can tell she is very strong and great at hockey but hopefully she can stay focused and help encourage and maybe even lead her team!

She wil groeien up after her first season

5 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

Thx for youre explain im not so good with english not naitive

No worries, you can always ask for help.  Lots of people here know what they are talking about so we can give you feedback that might even help improve your English if you are ok with that!

6 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

She wil groeien up after her first season

Young players do take some time to grow!  She seems like a hard worker so I'm sure she will become a positive leader for her team!

18 minutes ago, vincentlg2007 said:

How do I apply to be a journalist at those press conference ?

In the paard univers you need to be there a band member of the press team and need to know every instrument and need to know how to sing

9 minutes ago, vincentlg2007 said:

Also as a fellow member of the vhlm environment i'd request we investigate on Skylight for steroids abuse 

She is nat and she got paard genes

4 minutes ago, Bedirhan said:

In the paard univers you need to be there a band member of the press team and need to know every instrument and need to know how to sing

She is nat and she got paard genes

i'm really got at signing and can play every instrument. Also i'm in a band 

3 minutes ago, vincentlg2007 said:

i'm really got at signing and can play every instrument. Also i'm in a band 

Im going to think about it