Jensen Embracing Underdog Role

Advantage

Jensen Embracing Underdog Role

The Houston Bulls will be heading to the playoffs as underdogs currently finding themselves a distant third in their Conference and 19 and 20 points back respectively of San Diego and Mexico City.  With that being said, Houston has been finding some success of late and keeping it close with some of the top teams in the VHLM and much of that is due to the overall depth of the team starting to develop.  We got speak to Viktor Jensen on this and asked him what kind of impact he thought the Bulls could make in this upcoming playoff run.

“I definitely think we have become a better team over the last month or so.  With some of our acquisitions through trade and free agency we have really added some quality players to what was already a good team.  Some of our younger guys that were raw talents at the beginning of the season, have started to carve out their role and play pretty impactful minutes for us, so I like our chances more than most when it comes to the upcoming playoffs.  They certainly will not be easy games, but I think we can keep it close and be a tough out for anyone.  If we can get hot at the right time, maybe we shock the world.”

Jensen and the Bulls have one more game remaining this season, with the young Norweigan forward just two goals away from the 40 goal plateau.  “I can’t say I don’t want to hit it, but I’m really just focused on the win and building as much momentum before our first round matchup.  That’s all we can control right now.”