Two Warsaw Legends

Girts

I've had the honor of playing my entire career so far with two Warsaw Predators legends in Brendan Marner and Zach Kisslinger II. Both of these greats laced up their skates for the final time in the last regular season game of Season 88. They deserved to have one more playoff run but it was not meant to be, yet they went out with incredible seasons and we honor them today. Brendan Marner posted 106 points, 45 goals and 61 assists for his 4th consecutive 100+ point season to end his career, absolutely incredible. The guy is an MVP candidate every year it seems and has been a huge leader in Warsaw. For his career as a Predator he has a gigantic 685 points in 504 games including a Victory Cup in S85 along with multiple other awards. It's been an absolute pleasure being his linemate these past few seasons and I will never forget it. Zach Kissingler II put up another huge season this year for the Predators posting 78 points, 36 goals and 42 assists to close out an awesome career of consistent high scoring dominance. Kisslinger has a ridiculous total of 736 points in 576 games, which to be honest really blows me away. Just a superstar performance from start to finish. He also was part of the S85 Victory Cup team and is an absolute legend. Truly and honor to play with both these guys and I will always remember them. Much respect to my longtime teammates on incredible careers! @MetalToday @Kisslinger