Geneva Rush Comic Concept

Triller

A VERY delayed release but I am happy to finally get page 1 posted!  This is a comic book concept for when my player was in Geneva last season!  Created Geneva in NHL 22 with a simple circle for a logo.  Took screenshots for my storyboard and then began the process of logo swapping!  After that, I did rough panel layouts and then put it all together!  I AM NOT DOING A FULL COMIC!  lol Just so no one is anticipating one.  I just put together 2 pages and this is the first!  Hope you enjoy and tune in next week for page 2!

vIGZ0Nu.jpg

Graphic review:

Triller, you truly never disappoint with your artwork. I love that you described your process so that we can get an understanding how you got the player to look how they do, but it all looks so clean that you can't tell he's originally from a video game. The style and colors mesh very well together and the flow of the comic was easy to follow. I like the diagonal cuts you did for each scene, and the narration on this page makes you wish there was another to flip to! I give this piece a well deserved 10 out of 10.

Review: I absolutely adore this take on graphic design for the forums. It does wonders in immediately showing your artistic skills, as well as your story telling too! Combing the two into a very well refined and detailed graphic makes for a fantastic piece of work that honestly inspires me to dabble in the world of graphic design myself. I'd absolutely love to see more of this, so keep up the amazing work! 10/10 from me! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Pifferfish said:

@Triller you make me so happy and sad at the same time. I'm a talentless hack, you are too good for this world... 

Nah, I have the benefit of years of experience and some of the best software.  2D graphics aren't my forte but with everything I know, I can piece things together lol