Montgomery Burns - Pre Draft Live Season 89 Rankings - Press Conference

Reporter 1: Monty, with the Pre Draft Live Season 89 Rankings released, you find yourself ranked third among the top prospects. How does it feel to be recognized as one of the elite talents in this upcoming draft class?

Montgomery Burns: Thank you for the kind words. It's certainly an honor to be regarded highly among such a talented group of players. The rankings reflect the hard work and dedication I've put into my game, but it's important to remember that the draft is just one step in the journey. The real challenge lies in proving oneself at the professional level.

Reporter 2: Monty, hypothetical scenario here: if you were selected by a team with high expectations, how would you handle the pressure of living up to those expectations?

Montgomery Burns: Pressure is a natural part of playing at a competitive level. If I were fortunate enough to be chosen by a team with high expectations, I would embrace the challenge. I believe in focusing on the process, staying committed to continuous improvement, and being a team player. Ultimately, success comes from the collective efforts of the entire organization, and I would strive to contribute to the team's goals and work alongside my teammates to achieve success.

Reporter 3: Monty, as you look ahead to the draft, are there any specific aspects of your game that you feel will set you apart from other prospects?

Montgomery Burns: Each player brings their unique set of skills and attributes to the table, and I'm no different. I believe my versatility as a player, my ability to contribute on both ends of the ice, and my commitment to constant growth and development will set me apart. I've always been a student of the game, continuously working to enhance my skills and adapt to different situations. I pride myself on being a well-rounded player who can make an impact in various aspects of the game.

Reporter 4: Monty, the draft is a culmination of years of hard work and dedication. What advice would you give to aspiring young hockey players who dream of being in your position one day?

Montgomery Burns: To all the young players out there, my advice would be to never lose sight of your passion for the game. Embrace the process, work hard every day, and never stop believing in yourself. Surround yourself with a strong support system, whether it's family, coaches, or mentors who can guide and inspire you. Remember that setbacks are part of the journey, but it's how you respond to them that defines you as a player and as a person. Stay dedicated, stay focused, and never stop chasing your dreams.