Logan Foley gets called up

WildfireMicro

Logan Foley nervously relaxes in his armchair alone in his house while waiting by his phone. He was waiting for a return call from the Malmo Nighthawks as to whether or not he was actually going to be called up this season, and it was taking so long that it was making his stomach twist on anxiety. Finally, while he was watching a documentary on African wildlife, the phone rang and he tried his best to calm his nerves as he answered. "Hello, this is the Logan Foley residence."

"Hey Logan!" The voice on the other side of the call answered "This is the GM of the Malmo Nighthawks giving you a call back. How are you feeling today?"

"Good, but honestly nervous as all heck" Logan chuckled a bit as he spoke

"Well I am here to tell you to rest those nerves, as we have decided that it is time to call you up to Malmo! Get your stuff ready to move out in a couple of weeks, and make sure to say goodbye to all your teammates in Stockholm."

"Oh thank you sir!" Logan said, smiling as all of his anxiety from the day vanished instantly "I will not let you down, trust me"

"I know you won't, Logan" the GM smiled "I'll keep in touch and keep you updated, so see you then!"

"Alright! See you sir" Logan smiles as he ends the call and prepared to head out to the Stockholm Vikings arena offices. He was feeling pretty elated as he drove towards the stadium, with the only thing that he was a bit nervous about being how everyone at Stockholm would react to the news. As he walked in, the GM of Stockholm was waiting for him with a knowing look on his face.

"Let me guess: they are calling you up to Malmo right?" The GM says as Logan walks into his office. 

"Yeah, but how did you guess that?" Logan asks curiously

"Logan you are progressing way too well and quickly to be stuck in the Euro league right now" The GM smiles "I am very proud of how much you have achieved so far, and you won't be going to far away from here in order to show your stuff to the big leagues and to an even bigger audience then we here at Stockholm can give you."

"Wow thanks sir" Logan smiles "thank you for always believing in me, and I am very happy that I was able to give it my all to you for the two seasons that I was here" the two of them shake hands, and Logan goes to the main ice of the Stockholm Vikings arena in order to take a glance at the Vikings ice for what could be the last time. After staring at it long enough to lock it as a memory, he headed into the Vikings locker room to retrieve his bag.

"Hey Logan, they haven't released you, did they?" A janitor asks nervously

"Oh no, I'm actually getting a call up" Logan smiles at him "thanks for keeping this place clean by the way, the team really appreciates it"

"No problem. Good luck at the next level Logan!"

19 hours ago, WildfireMicro said:

Logan Foley nervously relaxes in his armchair alone in his house while waiting by his phone. He was waiting for a return call from the Malmo Nighthawks as to whether or not he was actually going to be called up this season, and it was taking so long that it was making his stomach twist on anxiety. Finally, while he was watching a documentary on African wildlife, the phone rang and he tried his best to calm his nerves as he answered. "Hello, this is the Logan Foley residence."

"Hey Logan!" The voice on the other side of the call answered "This is the GM of the Malmo Nighthawks giving you a call back. How are you feeling today?"

"Good, but honestly nervous as all heck" Logan chuckled a bit as he spoke

"Well I am here to tell you to rest those nerves, as we have decided that it is time to call you up to Malmo! Get your stuff ready to move out in a couple of weeks, and make sure to say goodbye to all your teammates in Stockholm."

"Oh thank you sir!" Logan said, smiling as all of his anxiety from the day vanished instantly "I will not let you down, trust me"

"I know you won't, Logan" the GM smiled "I'll keep in touch and keep you updated, so see you then!"

"Alright! See you sir" Logan smiles as he ends the call and prepared to head out to the Stockholm Vikings arena offices. He was feeling pretty elated as he drove towards the stadium, with the only thing that he was a bit nervous about being how everyone at Stockholm would react to the news. As he walked in, the GM of Stockholm was waiting for him with a knowing look on his face.

"Let me guess: they are calling you up to Malmo right?" The GM says as Logan walks into his office. 

"Yeah, but how did you guess that?" Logan asks curiously

"Logan you are progressing way too well and quickly to be stuck in the Euro league right now" The GM smiles "I am very proud of how much you have achieved so far, and you won't be going to far away from here in order to show your stuff to the big leagues and to an even bigger audience then we here at Stockholm can give you."

"Wow thanks sir" Logan smiles "thank you for always believing in me, and I am very happy that I was able to give it my all to you for the two seasons that I was here" the two of them shake hands, and Logan goes to the main ice of the Stockholm Vikings arena in order to take a glance at the Vikings ice for what could be the last time. After staring at it long enough to lock it as a memory, he headed into the Vikings locker room to retrieve his bag.

"Hey Logan, they haven't released you, did they?" A janitor asks nervously

"Oh no, I'm actually getting a call up" Logan smiles at him "thanks for keeping this place clean by the way, the team really appreciates it"

"No problem. Good luck at the next level Logan!"

I love the story like i imaginaire it in to a movie like a happy ending and than said under neat the end wait for part 2 the call up and i love how it basicley said that he was stressed because he wants to play for malmo and that is just baiscley make me feal i read about a real player not a fake player like he is or she is or they is real and the part of the janitor like its sort of funny and i imagine a janitor a old man with Grey outfit and a white mustach and long white hair like the guy from pyscho or something idk know the movie but keep it up i wanna read more