A Thank you to the Stockholm Vikings

WildfireMicro

Well, it is the off-season and last season was a bit of a rollercoaster for the Stockholm Vikings. From the highs of the beginning of the season where we looked like world beaters to the collapse of the later season, it seems like we went from one emotion to the next. As for myself, I am getting called up to the Malmo Nighthawks this season, so this will be the last season in Stockholm for Logan Foley, though both teams are in Sweden so he will not be moving very far. I just wanted to say thanks to the Vikings for drafting me and letting me play there for two good seasons, with Logan getting a lot of stats last season despite the disappointing ending.

Doomsday and Twists, thanks for GMing this past season. While my time in Toronto with my previous player Armani Calamari did not end the way I wanted, I am glad that Doomsday did not hold it against me. As for what is next for Logan Foley, well the Malmo Nighthawks will be going into a rebuilding period if I recall correctly so it might take a while until we are truly good. However, it is a wait that I am absolutely ready to go through, and I am very excited for the opportunity to show what Logan Foley can do.