VHL Tiktok

AJW

I was thinking about more social medias that can promote our league and I’m bit stuck on tiktok since we aren’t really a video based league. I know Tiktok is one of the best free advertising apps so I think it’d be cool for the league to run an account.

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions because I’d be down to start something up!

6 minutes ago, AJW said:

I was thinking about more social medias that can promote our league and I’m bit stuck on tiktok since we aren’t really a video based league. I know Tiktok is one of the best free advertising apps so I think it’d be cool for the league to run an account.

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions because I’d be down to start something up!

The best you could do is like a montage of graphics maybe. TikTok thrives on short form video content which our league doesn't really produce easily. 

2 hours ago, AJW said:

I upload my videos to YouTube before converting them to GIFs so you could use any of those but they are pretty focused on mostly the teams I played for lol