S88 Team Europe WJC Press Conference

McLovin

Reply to all six questions for 2 capped TPE! Respond to each question with a full sentence otherwise updaters will probably deny your update!

1. To players playing in the WJC for the first time, what are your thoughts? To players returning to Europe/WJC competition, what's it feel like to be back on the world stage?
2. The rosters for the WJC have just been announced! Which team are you most looking forward to facing in the tournament?
3. Which players that were selected are you most looking forward to playing with?
4. What are you looking to gain most from participating in the WJC?

5. Lemme hear your early predictions for Team Europe MVP?
6. What are you doing personally in your day to day life to save the bees and why is it not enough?

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Reply to all six questions for 2 capped TPE! Respond to each question with a full sentence otherwise updaters will probably deny your update!

1. To players playing in the WJC for the first time, what are your thoughts? To players returning to Europe/WJC competition, what's it feel like to be back on the world stage?
2. The rosters for the WJC have just been announced! Which team are you most looking forward to facing in the tournament?
3. Which players that were selected are you most looking forward to playing with?

6. What are you doing personally in your day to day life to save the bees and why is it not enough?

1. This would be my second time playing for team Europe. I feel honored to be selected to represent Europe on a international scale. 

2. I would say the US since they took the gold medal last time. 

3. Definity, Eurydyka Sklodowska Dudzinska since he was a teammate of mine back when I played for the Aces and also Jeffrey Blake since he is my fellow netminder for the Reapers. 

4.I would say the experience I would gain from facing different players is invaluable. 

5. I would say Nils would be a solid choice for an early prediction. 

6. Umm no comment (my lawyer has told me to not to speak) (JK)

Very very fun, My team missed the Playoffs and i'm getting a bit antsy to start up again. This will be perfect :)

I haven't really looked a the others, But beating Canada is always big in hockey. 

Probably Jensen, Let's see if i can give him some crisp passes.

Experience,Fun and some hardware.  

Ima go with Admir Bala. Our defense(Myself included) could be better so i think Bala will need to play MVP-level for us to go far.

I don't mow my lawn enough, I keep a row of wildflowers and bushes. They love our flowers and when our apple-trees blossom they go nuts for them

bees are the reason anything grows basically, I've heard a lot about it on the radio and apparently the EU are giving money for initiatives that saves the bees, Like a community letting a plot of grass grow and spread it with wildflower seeds.Pretty intresting stuff.

22 hours ago, McLovin said:

1. Pretty excited to suit up for Team Europe.  I've partaken in younger ages but not since turning professional a couple seasons ago.

2. Team Canada probably.  They always are fun to beat.

3. Jasper Davis is someone I have had an eye on for quite some time.  Nice to play again with Dudzinska.

4. A gold medal.  That's what we are all here for.  Lets win this!

5. I'll learn to Jasper Davis.  He destroyed the VHLE this season and he is going to be a force this tournament.

6. My effort is not enough because it's not hard to do more than nothing.

New presser for the boys wassup

1) We're 3 games into the round robin, what are your thoughts so far on team performance? 

2) With that in mind, how are you feeling about your players performance individually? 

3) We're currently 2-1 in the RR, what do you feel it will take to get Europe above teams like the USA and Canada?

4) How has the tournament and feel of representing your continent felt to you so far? Does it give you a sense of national or continental pride?

5) Very very early to say for certain, but who's your MVP of Team Europe thus far?

6) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and what would you do?

11 hours ago, McLovin said:

New presser for the boys wassup

1) We're 3 games into the round robin, what are your thoughts so far on team performance? 

2) With that in mind, how are you feeling about your players performance individually? 

3) We're currently 2-1 in the RR, what do you feel it will take to get Europe above teams like the USA and Canada?

4) How has the tournament and feel of representing your continent felt to you so far? Does it give you a sense of national or continental pride?

5) Very very early to say for certain, but who's your MVP of Team Europe thus far?

6) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and what would you do?

1. I feel like we're doing pretty well performance wise. 2 wins and 1 loss is good enough for me since you are bound to lose a game a two. 

2. Individual performance wise, I would say that Karl has exceeded my expectations. I mean game 1 for team europe was surprising for me since Karl saved 48 out of 50 shots for the first time ever. 

3. I would say luck and skill as well as everyone's own individual responsibility of updating their tpe. 

4. It feels great since I am definitely doing better than the last WJC I participated in. I always has some national pride being selected for the WJC. 

5. For me its between, BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorks and Nils since both Bjorka is helping offensively with the assists yet Nils is producing points through goals and assists. 

6. I would say iron man/tony stark. I would go joyriding in the iron man suits.