Logan Foley tours the Malmo Arena

WildfireMicro

"Gotta admit, this is a bigger arena then the one I played in with Stockholm" Logan Foley says as he is given a tour of the Malmo Nighthawks arena by their GM "not that the Stockholm arena was small or anything like that, but still"

"Yes I would imagine" the GM smiled "a VHL Arena would probably be bigger then a Euro league arena. I hope that it is clean enough for you, we just got done cleaning it up today for the upcoming season, but it is not completely clean in some areas"

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind a bit of dirt" Logan smiles as they walk towards the locker room "by the way, when will I get my jersey?"

"We are still working on your jersey and other parts of the uniform, they have yet to come back from the seamstress." The GM explains "however we do have your locker ready so let's see where you will be" he shows Logan his empty locker with his last name and first initial on a plaque above it. "Before you ask, we got your jersey and show size from the people in Stockholm"

"That is nice to know, wouldn't want to have to get measured again" Logan smiles "how is your relationship with the people in Stockholm by the way?"

"Well it is rather close as you might imagine" The GM chuckles "it is very nice to have a Euro league team so close to us, makes a few things easier"

"I can imagine it would" Logan nods

"Also, may I ask how you are finding the country of Sweden?" The GM asks curiously "the adjustment must have been difficult considering that you had lived almost your entire life in America"

"Well I also spent a season of hockey in Canada which did help me get ready to get used to a different country with different customs, but I guess that is still technically North America" Logan shrugs "however, it was quite a bit adjustment considering that at the time I really only spoke English. I've taken quite a few lessons on speaking Swedish, but I am far from an expert unfortunately. Thankfully I met my newlywed wife in Stockholm, and me and her worked on getting used to this country together as a couple"

"Well I'd imagine the fact that many Swedish people speak English helped with you getting used to things here"

"Yeah it did. Well I need to head out as I promised Izumi that we would further plan our honeymoon, and I cannot break a promise with her"

"I understand Logan do not worry" The GM chuckled "I know all about things like that. Where are you planning on going?"

"Well that's the thing, we are not entirely sure as of now" Logan shrugs "that is why we are still planning a lot of it. Anyways, I'll see you when the season gets closer to starting!"

"I'll absolutely see you then! I'll keep in touch and message you if something happens to turn up"

"Good to know! See you then" Logan says as he goes to his car, ready to go home and further plan his honeymoon.