Zynny Enjoying Eventful Offseason

Sullvino

102204433.jpg

On the VHLM Championship/Celebration:

As I mentioned right after Game 7, it was quite the series and a historic comeback for us. We were in a little shock after the game that we actually came back to win after being down 3-1, but we knew all along we had the right group to pull that off. We all went back to Philly that weekend and enjoyed the championship parade with our great fans. A lot of celebrations, a lot of drinks. We had an unreal time and it was a season I will never forget in my hockey career. I'm thankful @Pifferfish traded for me at the deadline so I could experience this.

On the Junior Showcase Tournament

That was a lot of fun as well. Right after winning the cup with Philly I got my name called to participate in that tournament with the best junior players in the world. It took me a couple games to dust off the hangover I had from the Philly celebrations, but I really found my groove as the tournament went on. I wouldn’t call it the most competitive hockey tournament out there, but its fun to have everyone show off their offensive skill. To finish Top 3 in scoring for the tournament gave me more confidence that I can be a top scorer amongst my age group

On the Commissioner Cup

Yeah this is the next step in my offseason, no time to rest! I understand this was an older tournament that was brought back to life this year so I’m excited to participate in this commissioner showdown. I think it will be a relatively casual tournament but another one to showcase my offensive skill leading up to the VHL draft. I’m looking forward to playing for Team Gustav and will do my best to show I was worth that first overall pick in this tournament.