thundaaahh

ke1vi

Review:

Liking the look of this graphic! The logo placements are done well. The jersey colors are spot on. I really love what you've done for the font! It doesn't take away from the player but they are highlighted nicely. The placement of the text is done well. The player's first name with the smaller text and the font chosen works really well against the blocky purple text of the last name. The highlight pings on the name give it that little extra. Everything is cohesive and looks amazing. Awesome work! 10/10

Review: 
I really like the way this graphic turned out! The way you have like a duplicating effect on the player really looks good in the style of graphic. I really like how you made the last name transparent so it doesn't take away from your player while the first name is small and flashy while also using a different font for both making it unique. I do think the background being purple is a little bit much for me as it takes a bit away from the rest of the image but that could just be a personal thing for me.
Really good work! 9.1/10