Molly the Cat has a Crystal Ball

JCarson

Molly the Cat has a crystal ball.  No really they do.

Season 88 has finished, and I don’t expect that I need to tell everyone that it was a predictably wonderful season. My guess is that some of you are taken aback by my use of the word predictable. However, all you had to do was look at my beginning of season predictions and you should have known that London United were going to win the VHL Continental Cup. Honestly, I wrote it down for everyone to see. Then when we got to the playoff fantasy zone, I again documented in writing for anyone who wanted to pay attention that London United were going to be the VHL champions. I know some of you are thinking at this very moment, this individual is full of (Enter your chosen noun here). Perhaps you are right. All I know is that these are true statements. (I also know I just wrote 150 words for a media spot and have not really said anything yet have said everything at the same time.) 

With Season 88 being completed, that brings me to the offseason. Now the thing about offseason is that I do not generally get to use my talents of prediction for much of anything, except this year I am involved in 2 offseason tournaments, so I figured I would try to extend my record of guessing champions in those tournaments as well so that I can keep a keen eye on things. I need to ensure I am in top shape for when predictions come around again for season 89. 

Now the ProAm is already underway and if anyone is paying attention (I wasn’t as I just realized that it was in its’ third day of Sims) the Babylon Wonders are being completely obliterated. I this instance I am not going to make any predictions, the result for the Wonders is more than likely a last place finish. Sorry VLG we are trying, honestly what can be said, you did not draft VHL champion and playoff MVP Jesse Teno. When you are required to face such talented goaltending, game in and game out you need to expect to lose.  

The second tournament is the World Cup, now the world cup is an exceptional tournament where the best player in the world gets to show what they can do. This is a tough tournament to win. Yet my crystal ball is quite clear on this tournament. Team Canada, the team Molly the Cat is playing for, will be the eventual tournament champions. Now just a couple points of clarification, and this should not come as a shock to anyone, but Molly the Cat is Canadian (which is disclosed on their player profile) and this is Molly the Cat’s first World Cup which obviously means that they will win.  

So, there you have it folks, Molly the Cat pulls out the crystal ball and makes more predictions, Babylon Wonders will lose the ProAm and team Canada will win the World Cup. Sit back and watch and see that the Crystal Ball is right.