Bana Blabs Down Under #75

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #75🇦🇺

S88 VHL Index

S88 VHL Playoffs

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite you many, often simple, errors. 

hello everyone. What’s going on in your life right now? How are things going? If you want, let me know in the comments, woo! For me, things are going pretty good. We recently went out for brunch with my partner’s cousin, who lives in Australia. It was the first time we met each other, and it was a unique and fun experience. We met at 11 for coffee and some later breakfast. When we were walking away and done with a little brunch cousin date, I was very surprised to hear. My girlfriend told me that it was two hours while we were there. Felt like less, which I guess is a good thing ha ha. Flip out over to the VHL, free agency has gotten underway and is starting to get closer to the end. The draft also happened today and it went pretty smoothly honestly. The GM’s did really good and those who were helping run it did a very good job as well. The draft was at 7 AM my time so that is always fun to. Lol now? Let’s blab.

• Mikhail Kovalchuk is going to be playing his final season. I am retiring my player after writing my articles and all of that. Starting over and I’m honestly pretty excited to do it. The hybrid build system or whatever came in middle through my players career. I’m excited to build from the start with the new system we have.

• At the start of April my partner was very skeptical about watching Game of Thrones. They said they tried long ago in the past and just couldn’t get into it. I told him to give it a fair shot and I bet they would like it even though it’s not that kind of thing. Sure enough they were hooked and we ended up watching the entire thing I think in a month and a half and that’s including a eight day Bali trip there as well.  No, we’re watching House of the Dragon and both of the shows I guess kinda lit a fire to name my next player.

• Seattle so far has made a trade this off-season. That’s pretty crazy! We did a lot of moving and a huge chunk of the roster is brand new to the organization. We managed to move a lot of Capparelli this off-season, and do a lot of juggling. We also got rid of a goalie that was younger, but struggling with activity, and also found the right way to replace our elite goalie that just retired. Then we restructured our defense of Cours, and even replaced some of our forwards and changed things around there.

•  

THE END

Edited by Banackock