Bana Blabs Down Under #76

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #76🇦🇺

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite you many, often simple, errors. 

Hello for the second time in a few short seconds. The excitement was killing me as I waited for midnight back home to finally strike the new week here. June 12, this is the magical day. I’ve been waiting for it. Or we could go. I thought it was gonna take a long time because of my excitement. It actually went by pretty quick and I’m rather fortunate for that. The excitement was so strong for me to re-create my new player that I pre-wrote my media and articles for this week a short amount of time before. I guess that’s the one perk of Australia, being a little bit ahead when it comes to things VHL. You kinda get to work on things ahead of time. It’s honestly like cheating away lol you kind of get eight days. Lots has been happening in the VA chill the last few days, so that’s really exciting. For a little while their things are moving slowly as a lot of general managers were waiting to see what happened with salaries, free agency, and even some of the draft. This is going to be the last big blab of this player's career, so that is very exciting. This player was okay! Overall no complaints. Just wasn’t as super invested and they never quite panned out to their potential in my opinion but like I said, lots to blab about! Let’s BLAB.

• The World Cup is simulating out right now and eastern Europe was looking really good. I think we won nine out of 10 games in the round robin. My player was third on the team so things were going OK. I really wanted to build a little bit of hype for this World Cup. A lot of people, like me, really enjoy these tournaments. I love competing in the league setting similar to the National Hockey League, but I also like going for gold medals. The start of this off-season was also a little slow with very few trades, so I think building the height for the World Cup would’ve made things a little more fun. Eastern Europe ended up losing to Western Europe. Western Europe finds a way to slash at eastern Europe with a poisonous digger and send Kovalchuk into retirement, limping and crying.

• I’m really happy with how Seattle turned out this off-season. Losing Booberry is an incredibly huge loss. How do you replace that? He was literally the highest rated goalie end player in the league and league history. The goalie we did how was young and did have promising potential, however, they were definitely struggling and the signs just didn’t show success now, or in the near future for Seattle. So they went out and got a goalie. They also solved their defense problems when nano retired. They added in some forwards when  lamb left. They also brought. They also brought in Weaver from free agency from Riga. We did all this while also still holding onto our S90/91 1sts which was big for me. The 91 was 7/10 important but I didn’t want to move the 90’s at all. VERY EXCITING TIMES TO BE SEATTLE. 

• I’m pretty excited to recreate which is promising. This last player was too mediocre. It felt stale. I didn’t put 0% into them at times either I don’t think. That part is okay but I knew a restart was needed to get that flame alive. I’m hoping this players career is more fun. I’d love a dominant layer for once, lol. That would be nice.