Radio Juan

dylanjj37

Since Juan Ceson left the VHLM, he has done many exciting things. His newest project, however, is possibly the best one of all, at least for Vegas. Juan has started his very own radio channel, Radio Juan and has hired his first volunteer radio host, Marcus Svedberg, who has taken on board the responsibility of earning Juan as much money as possible from the show out of the kindness of his own heart. The station has been very successful so far and Juan is even going to give Marcus Svedberg a 200% pay rise in reward for all his hard work.

While in Vegas setting up his new radio show, he also took the new Las Vegas Aces captain Maxim Anisimov under his wing and tried to teach him how to be a good captain. Juan tried very hard but somehow Maxim is still not prepared for his captainly duties despite Juan’s excellent experience and great training skills. He is very ill prepared for the upcoming season so Juan will be on standby if Vegas need any captainy things doing and also just to make sure that GM Blazzer is kept in line.

Marcus Svedberg upon Juan Ceson announcing his raise:

"I had no idea I was even employed by Radio Juan as I am owner and host of Radio Las Vegas for the Las Vegas Aces organization. I, however, will not turn down free money!"

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Marcus Svedberg upon Juan Ceson announcing his raise:

"I had no idea I was even employed by Radio Juan as I am owner and host of Radio Las Vegas for the Las Vegas Aces organization. I, however, will not turn down free money!"

Whilst Marcus Svedberg is getting a 200% raise, it should be noted that as a volunteer his current salary is $0.