RLV: Leadership & Drama in Las Vegas

McLovin

image.jpeg.7001fef79dfc8d0d864d235f5ebc4844.jpeg

Live from Juan Ceson Arena, this is Radio Las Vegas, with your host, Marcus Svedberg! We got an interesting story here for you today, so stay tuned!

A few days ago, Las Vegas announced that they were naming Maxim Anisimov as the successor of Juan Ceson @dylanjj37 as Captain of the Las Vegas Aces. Since then, we've had some fun stirrings occur in the locker room and front office of the Aces, as well as here in our own radio station! As mentioned in our last broadcast, Juan Ceson made his own developmental team and company, aimed at training the next generation of players and leaders in the VHLM. Despite this, Juan Ceson still attempted to ensure the contract signed between him, AGM Ben Hafkey and myself, host and owner of Radio Las Vegas, would still be enforced. The clause of the contract was that should Ceson remain in Las Vegas for the next two seasons, this radio station would be relocated to Las Vegas from Helsinki, and named Radio Juan. Obviously, as Ceson has since retired from the VHLM following the announcement that he'd no longer be eligible for competing, the contract was essentially void before it could even go into effect

Now, however, Ceson has still created Radio Juan, is what appears to be a direct competitor to Radio Las Vegas! Additionally, Ceson has claimed that I work there, even saying that I've earned a 200% raise from my "volunteer salary of $0" With this news, Radio Las Vegas is happy to announce that we're not going anywhere, and that I personally will not sign any deals with Radio Juan so long as they continue to attempt to steal away our loyal and loving viewers of RLV! What will come of this, though, is yet to be seen, but I can speak for myself in saying that RLV will always be here for you, providing the most up to date and only partially biased news on your Las Vegas Aces!

Promotional consideration for this news segment has been paid for by the Ultra-Luxe. The Ultra-Luxe. Live life in the lap of luxury. You know, sometimes the journey beats the destination. Especially if your spurs go Jingle Jangle Jingle, and you meet some nice gals on the way.