Jarmo Ruutu feeling homesick - hopes to play with future stepson in Europe?

jRuutu

Jarmo Ruutu moved from Finland to Mississauga just before the VHLM season started. The move was thought to help Jarmo feel more familiar with the North-American style of hockey before the VHL draft. Jarmo has enjoyed a fair start to his career in VHLM, Ruutu has five assists in ten games. However, if we believe the Finnish media, life in Missisauge is not all sunshines - Jarmo could be in middle of some drama as leaked personal messages suggest that Jarmo has tried to get an older lady to go out with him. What makes the situation interesting is the fact that the older lady is said to be the mother of BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson, a professional VHLE player currently playing for the Rome Gladiators.

Jarmo himself has mostly been quiet about the situation, but he did release the following comment on his Twitter earlier today: "MjorkaMjorn and I are just friends. I have always been an admirer of experience. The stories you might see coming from Finnish media are almost entirely false. I would like to go out with MjorkaMjorn, but I am not looking into being a step-daddy for BjorkaBjorn anytime soon, that would be weird".

It remains to be see what happens with Jarmo Ruutu and his career, one thing is for sure though - he needs to start scoring some goals soon if he ever wants to make it out of VHLM.