Savaisk tzesar update

comrade cat

"Tzesar! well we got a shit ton of stuff to talk about don't we?, we have your draft recent stats your team chemistry and your vhl team!, first lets talk about the biggest part of this entire interview the draft you were selected 12th! by the Malmo nighthawks in a exciting and surprising move of trading away a maybe lottery pick for you! what do ya think?" 

"well first being selected top 15 is just a real dream it tells me teams thought I was a decently good pick really brings up my ego yknow? but I clearly know I'm not the best in the draft class but yea after seeing both malmo picks I kind of already told my self that the Malmo Nighthawks got both of their players so I waited and it was the 12th I did have a interview with London so I expect to go to them, but after hearing the trade for the 12th and see my name get picked I was probably one of the happiest, going on a team my father went on and continuing his legacy he may have retired with the number 54 but I'm continuing number 54."

"really nice to see how you are developing into a massive scorer and hitter for the marlins you have started to score a lot and you a point per game which is impressive not a top leader but hell you are productive what do you think about the improvements?" 

"you know I do think that I've gotten better all around my scoring has gone up which has helped lead my teams to some wins, but I really got to work on to defensive traits I'm a big dude I should be bodying people and using my body to block shots, I know I'm a forward so I should focus on scoring but defense is what makes you win so when you see me go to the big leagues you will be seeing me body a player laugh at him then score on his goalie while making eye contact with him"

"now the big question, what do you think about malmo and how it will go when you get up there?"

"welp I plan on staying long term like my dad, show them that I was worth that pick and I don't care if they need money I will just cut my contract in half so they can get players from Free agency I would do anything to win a cup on this team, get my name on there and maybe do more get my number retired into malmo making my dad proud to see that I surpassed him and the bloodline is finally a legendary one, its hard to explain but I'm excited Malmo was my father's home and now I'm moving in baby!"

"Well it's good to hear you excited to play for the team and wanting to continue your father's legacy by playing for that same team and becoming a great player hopefully he doesn't get too angry to know he gets over ruled by his son, but anyway real good talk Savaisk and we can't wait to see what you do for the marlins and malmo good luck!"

words: 539