Mississauga Hounds: Hounds of Fame ceremony S89

Untitled.png?width=942&height=532

-Austin Goulet RW #7 @TuchyS86-S88 :mis:

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/5652

GP: 216 G: 94 A: 169 P:263

Today, I have the honor to induct my first player in the Hounds of fame, I'm very happy that I get to do it on Austin Goulet. He is 1st in points in franchise history, 2nd in games played in franchise history and 2nd in goals in franchise history. When you look at the pretty young Hounds history, the first thing people remember is the ridiculous S85 with a 0-72-0 record. This season caused a total change in the history of the franchise of course, it made the team enter the post humillition era, the Austin Goulet era. Creating as a first gen in the middle of the off-season after 85, the hounds picked him 41st in the VHLM S86 draft. Since then, Austin Goulet has remained one of the biggest stars of the team every season. Him and the S88 Hounds broke the 8 season without a playoff series win for the team, a curse that started after the S79 final loss and the departure of GM Tyler Zetterberg and lasted trough the entirety of 4 different hounds gm. The Austin Goulet era showed the resilliency of the Hounds and the name of Austin Goulet will always be remembered as an objective to every future player of the hounds 

He also joins the list of Bobby Bob #8 and Alexander Minion #72 in the list of jersey retirements.

List of all time Hounds GM:

Spoiler

gQq22Ta.png

S66-S69: Jerry Garcia (Gustav)

S70-S71: Berocka Sundqvist (Berocka)

S71-S75: Cole Mertz (ColeMrtz)

S76-S79: Tyler Zetterberg (Zetterberg) 

S80-S81: Bob Tristan (N0HBDY)

S82-S84: Daniel Janser (Daniel Janser)

S85-S87: Timothy Brown (a_Ferk)

S88: Dominic Gobeil (Dom)

S88-present: Vincent Laroche-Gagnier (vincentlg2007)

Spoiler

200 something words

Edited by vincentlg2007