Logan and Izumi going through photos

WildfireMicro

"Welcome home honey" Logan Foley's wife Izumi says, hugging her husband. "Look like you got a bruise on your cheek though..."

"Yeah I took a rough cross check along the wall, but luckily all I ended up getting was that bruise. Anyways, I'm gonna look through some old photos of mine, Dad asked if I had any pictures of me as a kid playing hockey"

"Oh let me see, I haven't seen many pictures of you as a kid" Izumi laughs a bit to herself as they go to the basement Logan is using as a big man cabe and pull out a box of old photos. "Hmm this one looks rather familiar for some reason..." She says as she pulls out one showing a young Logan wearing a Team USA style jersey. "But I am honestly not sure why"

"Oh that one is from my World Peewee Hockey championship trip. Our team had managed to reach the semi-finals before we got eliminated by Japan"  

"Oh my gosh, that's why I remember this! I was there!" Izumi gasps "I remembered this excat tournament, I was so sad when Japan was beat by Canada in the finals."

"Wait you were?" Logan starts laughing out of disbelief "wow, biggest thing I remember from that tournament was some Japanese fan yelling at me in Japanese and I couldn't understand a word of what she said. I do remember her wearing a dragon hair clip, and she was around my age..." Logan notices that Izumi had started laughing again while covering her face "wait that was you?!"

"I remember this exactly! Yes it was me! I was cussing you out in Japanese because I thought that you injured our star player!" Izumi can't stop laughing in sheer disbelief as Logan puts an arm around her 

"If it helps, I felt pretty bad about that hit as well" Logan smiles as he pats Izumi's back "but it is crazy, the first time I met you was you cussing me out in Japanese, and nether of us knew each other. Now you are married to a new VHL player and I am married to a wonderful sports reporter"

"You dork" Izumi kisses his cheek as she finally calms down "anyways, you should probably get this picture to your dad...and maybe also prepare to go to that Nighthawks team meeting you said you had to go to"

"Oh my god I completely forgot about that meeting!" Logan laughs a bit "thanks for reminding me honey, yeah I should definitely prepare to head out. I love you honey, even if you did have quite a potty mouth as a kid"

"Heh you should have heard my mother, she was saying worse things then I was" Izumi gets up and heads upstairs with Logan "speaking of, my parents are visiting next week, just so you are aware"

"Oh that is nice, don't worry we will be prepared. I'll clean up while you are working the day before, I'll have an off day."

"Well that works!" Izumi smiles "now go get to that meeting, and tell the GM I said hi"

"Will do!" Logan said as he headed out to his car.