Eagles plugin away

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles continues to plug away in his 5th season with Vancouver.

Currently Henry sits at 41 points in 33 games played with 15 goals and 26 assists. Scoring seems to be slightly lower then what is usually expected of Henry but with the offensive talent on the team the scoring is being spread around.

"We have so many great players on the team that can score so it just has been easier to pass the puck to them" Henry said "I am not worried about my scoring, I am still contributing when needed but right now Nico and Oreo have the scoring touches with Nico at 21 goals and Oreo at 20. You just give them the puck and its almost a guaranteed point"

Henry is also just outside the top 10 in the Points, Goals and Assists categories but expects to finish in the top 10 when the season ends.

"I am just on the fringe of the top 10 but that's ok, there is still a lot of hockey left and my expectation is I will be top 10 in all those categories by the end of the season, I do have to pick up on my hits though as I have been slacking compared to last year" Henry finished.