Bana Blabs Down Under #79

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #79🇦🇺

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite you many, often simple, errors. 

Hello, everyone. I hope you’re all doing good and that you enjoyed your weekend. This last week I didn’t get up to much. Just watching the markets back home as that’s what I’m doing here. We went to a mall this weekend to check it out and it was pretty nice. Went out for an early dinner too! We did a little bit of shopping! And then on Sunday we basically just went on a big walk lol. If we fly calling over like a dolphin to the league, we got a lot of exciting action. I think both conferences are starting to heat up and you can see shifts starting to move in the standings and playoff matchups starting to form. Is that being said, let’s do some blabbing baby.

• I almost didn’t have the drive to update my player today. Lol. This doesn’t mean that I’m not active. I’m crazy active. I’m on a lots wrote the day whether it’s the forum or Discord. Just really didn’t want to do a task today. Thankfully, it’s a new player and the excitement to be good as they’re so here I am.

• Speaking of that player, I think their season so far is a little underwhelming, but that’s OK. I never have high expectations in either of the two leagues below the VHL. It’s also my first time going through the VHLM with this new build system. I think a lot of players maybe do it this way? I have no idea lol I know my build is very basic though but it works. Also happy to be a center.. but will it be tougher having to put into FO with career lengths, new builds/scales and regression now?  Hmmmm 

• Seattle is doing good. Hey, they’re doing good. Every player at the moment is playing their part. We’re making tweaks here and there and I think Simon right now is in the process of rebalancing. Calgary also losing which is a bit off.. 

Im very excited for this season and the future for the Seattle Bears. LETS GO!!