Bana Blabs Down Under #80

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #80🇦🇺

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite you many, often simple, errors. 

SALUTATIONS! We’re back with another blab as the new week is officially upon us my VHL friends. Not a lot has happened since I last wrote a blab but a lot more has happened that I didn’t talk about in my last lab. My partner and myself finally went to a Perth Thunder ice hockey game. It’s basically Junior B and Senior Men’s League. It reminded me a lot about growing up in small towns, playing hockey and watching my dad play in his league. Same stands. Same kind of fans. Same shitty concession that makers those killer burger and chips. Mmm yeah! But their hot chocolate was shit. More like cold chocolate! Perth ended up losing. I can’t even remember who the hell they played but Perth sucked. Their jerseys are nicer though. NEXT UP? The women’s World Cup for football is coming to Perth :)  Over to the VHL and we got ourselves a theme week!! That means trade deadline is right around the corner. I do think that there’s gonna be some moves coming up but I’m unsure what’s going to move at the moment. I know a lot of teams are close to the cap but I also know a lot of teams are trying to move pieces right now. This alone would make me expect a few moves. It’s going to be a lot of fun. With that being said, let’s do three blabs.

• I am 10/10 excited for the next draft. Is it one of the best draft classes ever? Is it one that potentially rivals the S67 draft? Dunno, but it’s shaping up to be a nice one. Funny though, it always feels like people are saying that and then the draft comes and it’s the same old hot pockets + the big drop offs out of the mid first round etc so we will see!! 

• I think it’s something like 90 days until I could potentially be starting the trip home. I think I’m circling in on October 1 for when we start making our way home. Remember, we’re likely going to be doing Thailand, then, Grace, then Albania, then sell France, Paris, and then off to Toronto and then home. I think it’s something like 90 days until I could potentially be starting the trip home. I think I’m circling in on October 1 for when we start making our way home. Remember, we’re likely going to be doing Thailand, then, Grace, then Albania, then sell France, Paris, and then off to Toronto and then home. going home is officially on the horizon and it feels fucking good. Australia is good but I miss home ;) 

• The theme for this theme is commissioner for a day. That’s a pretty fun theme! I also think it might be a new one for those who pay attention and keep track of that stuff lol I am excited to do my media spot on this topic. I’m also excited to see what other people will do! I’m sure so we’re gonna be serious and then others are gonna be pretty funny. Have fun VHL!