Commish for a Day: McAnisimov Edition

McLovin

THEME WEEK: Commish for a Day: McAnisimov Edition

If Maxim Anisimov was Commissioner for a day, obviously he'd be the VHLM Commissioner as that's the only VHL league he's ever played in. Now, as to what he'd do, well he has a couple of ideas 😉

1. First thing he'd do is revoke Miami's ability to claim waivers cause they've CLAIMED EVERY PLAYER THAT'S APPEARED ON THE FREE AGENCY MARKET AND HE WANTS TEAMMATES TO PLAY WITH! I mean, uh, ahem. He would be neutral and fair as to who gets players in free agency and waiver claims. He'd have absolutely zero bias towards the Las Vegas Aces or affiliated programs or services. Uh yeah, totally. 

2. He'd call his mates over from Ukraine to come play for the VHLM. He's noticed a sore lack of Ukrainian players appearing in Free Agency and he wants to be able to speak his native tongue with more people than his parents. Plus an influx of players into the league never hurts, and would make the seasons very competitive and difficult to understand for all these North Americans he's playing against 😛

3. HE'D REINSTATE JUAN CESON @dylanjj37 AS PERMANENT CAPTAIN AND FOREVER ROSTERED PLAYER IN THE ACES. JUAN CESON OWNS THE CITY OF LAS VEGAS AND ALL AFFILATED PROGRAMS AND SERVICES AND DID NOT DESERVE TO BE DESTROYED SO MERCILESSLY AT THE HANDS OF THE FORMER COMMISSIONER. *cough cough* I mean he'd maintain the ruleset enforced by former Commissioners and ensure fair and competitive play across the league. Absolutely zero corruption going on here! He has nothing but the best intentions for everyone *except miami who keeps STEALING ALL THE PLAYERS* *cough cough* Man, I have something in my throat or some. Uhh anyways, moving on!

4. HE WOULD REMOVE THE SKILL CAP OF THE LEAGUE AND ALLOW CHAOS TO ENSUE. MADNESS AS VHL CALIBER ALL-STARS ABSOLUTELY DECIMATE THE NEW WAIVER AND FREE AGENTS OF THE LEAGUE. A TRUE AGENT OF CHAOS! NO LONGER SHALL VHLE FRINGE PLAYERS BE THE END OF SKILL, FOR EVERY AND ALL PLAYERS SHALL PLAY IN ONE LEAGUE, DOMINATED BY THE INFLUENCE OF THE GREAT MAXIM ANISIMOV. Or at least raise it a bit to allow a wider range of player types and skillsets to amplify the leagues diverse abilities. I don't know who said to remove the cap, that's just absurd. Las Vegas would win every Founder's Cup moving forward if THAT were the case!

5. Finally, he would allow Maxim Anisimov to play for the Aces forever. He loves that team, it's the team that picked him up from the streets of a small Ukrainian village and gave him a chance to become a star at a pro level. He's earning more money in one season than he's seen in his entire life and he owes everything he's achieved so far to the management of Las Vegas for giving him this opportunity. THEN HE WOULD TAKE OVER AS GENERAL MANAGER AND FINALLY ACHIEVE HIS TRUE GOAL OF OWNING ALL OF LAS VEGAS. NO LONGER SHALL @Blazzer OR JUAN PULL THE STRINGS, AS MAXIM WOULD BE PULLING THEIR STRINGS. WORLD DOMINATION FOLLOWS! It's just food for thought, though. For now, he's more than happy with just playing for the Aces, and he's gonna probably stay as just that *for now*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5ecd3add79ecad22f8c8582836aba35c.png

Edited by McLovin