A. Crosby happy with start in Miami

hockeyis66

“I was lucky enough to get a couple of assists in my first game with Miami, but would have rather gotten the win for the team as we lost 3-2.  We definitely didn’t get enough shots on goal and I certainly had some chances to shoot more and looking at the tape after the game, the coaches pointed that out as something for me to work on in the next game.”

“Against Mississauga in my second game, I assisted on our first goal on the power play and then early in the third period, I was able to get my first goal of the season on a one timer from the right circle on a great pass from Jahey and beat the goalie to the blocker side under the cross bar.  We made it 4-3 a few minutes later but the Hounds got a late goal and we lost 5-3."

“I am thankful for the Miami franchise giving me the opportunity to come right into the lineup and play over 20 minutes a game so far and my coaches have been very helpful so far in practice giving me areas to work on in my game and making sure I am taking my shots on goal and looking for open teammates to set them up as well.”