Commish For a Day

FTK

commish for a day

What would I do if I was commish for a day? Well first I'd have to question the integrity of the league. As a returning member with questionable activity I doubt I could actually handle the position of commissioner. I'd probably create a council to reinstate order to VHL, or to administer my dictatorial power! On a more serious note, I would definitely make some major changes to the league itself.

ABOLISH TPE, thats right. Abolishing TPE. From now on players are rated EA style, 1-99 overall. I hope you're ready for a reckoning.

Mandatory relocations of all teams to ancient Crusade cities, mostly Jerusalem and Alexandria, because who doesn't love old rivalries?

If I couldn't relocate all teams to different Holy Cities in the Middle East, then they would be relocated to the cantons of Japan, and GMs would be replaced by the local Daimyo lords. 

While it is fun to talk about relocating, it wouldn't be any fun without including draft changes. For my final change and improvement as GM, all draft positions would be swapped. If you were took first overall, then you become Mr Irrelevant, and all the late bloomers finally get their chance to shine in this new league of mine!