Goals not comming

Greg_Di

It has been more then halfway of the season and Henry Eagles is not looking like himself in the goal scoring category.

With 46 games played, Henry sits at 25 goals, 7 behind the league leader Ronan Levelle, and 2 behind the #10 spot.

"My goal has been to get in the top 3 in goals in the league this year but I just haven't been putting them in when I have the chances" Henry said "With so many great players on the team, if you miss your chance someone will come in and finish that mistake, at least it is giving me some assists"

Stat wise it also seems like Eagles is shooting a lot less this year, with only 289 shots so far this year and only 26 games left. Last season he put up 523 shots which netted him a career high of 42 goals. It doesn't seem like Henry will catch the scoring leader or match his all time high from last season but you never know, a few strings of 2 or 3 goals game can get him back on track, but with the ways things are looking now it seems like he will be more then likely to set a new career high in assists instead.