Greetings Europe from Boston!

Fradin99

The following is a statement listed from Fradin McGryer's social media, addressing fans old and new.

"I wanted to wait until I was properly settled here in Geneva before I addressed you all as a whole. My fans and Geneva's fans across Europe, and those back home in the States and Canada. It took me admittedly a bit longer than it should've, and the trade between Vasteras to here definitely had a part to play in that. But I am here to speak with you all now, and it is the perfect time to announce I will be playing another season in the VHLE. After speaking with management at both the VHLE and VHL level in Calgary, I determined it was the best thing for my career and development to play another season here. I've felt nothing but welcomed no matter where i've gone here in the VHLE circuit, and that's been a key part in easing my nerves in stepping up a level in play. Of course it's helped a lot of my friends from the M came up at the same time, and I take turns seeing them around the league. I hope to bring my very best to each and every game I play under Geneva, and including next season I hope to be that more experienced player helping the new class get a feel for the pace of the E."

"Now, this season isn't over yet. Especially not for us in Geneva. We've plenty more hockey and I promise to try and get you that top spot in the rankings Rush fans. I had a rocky start but now the hits and points are rolling together game by game. I'll post a couple of the bruises I got in that last game against Cologne. I think the stats had me blocking eight shots that game, felt more like twenty. Anyways I wanted to thank you all for accepting me into your league and I hope to properly repay you the best way that I can. Big hits and trophies."

Fradin McGryer in 49 games has 41 points, 120 shots blocked, and 151 hits. He's top 10 in defenders in the league in all categories and only seems to rise as the back half of the regular season has come along. With the promise of sticking around Switzerland for another season after this one, we could see an explosion of these numbers by next year. And if the Rush and their fans are lucky? A cup or two lead by this defender and the explosive offense in front of him. 

433 Words