Tik-Tok The Clock Hits Zero? Nathaniel Minion Retires for good?

UnknownMinion

Tik-Tok The Clock Hits Zero? Nathaniel Minion Retires for good?

By Minion Presents 

Life Tends to be harder than anyone would like to admit, And sometimes what you love, Takes the hit. In Season Eighty-Eight, Nathaniel Minion shockingly stepped away from being the Bratislava Watchmen general manager after two seasons of hard work. With no press conference date revealed, all we had was questions. However, the clock kept ticking, and we had to move on; almost the whole season has passed before Minion Presents Hockey New Inc(MPHN) received rumours he returned home to Stratford, Canada and was coaching the minor team we had to check.

Nathaniel Minion was not found, and the owner of the Stratford Warriors denied the rumours; the owner was quoted saying, “He did visit the team, yes; however, it was only for a training weekend before he returned home.”

This newly founded news, however, didn’t sit with us nicely. No way would Nathaniel Minion leave hockey altogether. He had to be out doing hockey stuff somewhere. We decided to get ahold of his adopted son Alexander Minion Goalie of the Chicago Phonix; Alexander, however, refused to give us the location of his father. They did, on the other hand, reveal that Nathaniel just had a newborn son. They left the VHL world to avoid the family's fame getting to his head during school.

With this knowledge, we learned one thing, Nathaniel was off in a country with no Victory Hockey League team. We would leave this here and let him be off on his own. But after we got a significant email and rumour of Nathaniel signing up to join the Team Greenland HQ. We made a few phone calls. And were turned away from every call with the team denying any part in the program. We left the search here as some big invites worldwide took our attention away, mainly being. NHL Playoffs. But this question reminded in my mind for a long time.

Two months later…

Fast Foward two months, and I received an invite to write a report on Team Greenland Yorth Acadmy’s Tryout, as Greenland is not historically a big-time hockey country. I was going to say no. When I remembered this story, I was working on . I agreed to come down and write a story for the locals. So here I was on June 29th, writing said story, when I met up with an old pal. Nathaniel Minion.

As normal, Nathaniel refused to answer questions. I pushed them on to him, however, so we made a deal, if I came down and wrote a story about his Canada Day Hockey for Life fundraiser. He would answer my questions about why he pulled away. So I did. And finally, I got my answer! Here it is.

“There comes a time for everyone when its time to move on from a career; for me, that was my son, Behrens Minion. He loves hockey and is a great young forward. My future is unknown. I have no plans to return to the Victory Hockey League, but as of the time I’m posting this. My son Behrens Minion will be looking for VHLM offers.”

See the best part of this, We all got no answer, but we do get to meet the next Minion. Welcome to the league Behrens Minion, Left winger from greenland!!!!

560 Words!!!!

Article review, the color scheme of this article makes it hard to read.  However once you get past that it is a unique twist on a player retirement and recreate.  Good luck with your new player, hopefully you get the VHLM offers you are looking for and you can be drafted to a great team. With all the changes going on over the last 2 years with the top goalies and now top forwards all retiring this may work out as a great time to be starting.

I give this article and 8/10 as it was hard to read in the forum.