Goals as a Returning Player

Rin

It's been a hot minute since I had a player in the VHL, and it's already plain to see that quite a bit had changed. To start, I didn't used to have to think to build my player...LOL.

Some stuff is definitely a lot to take in, but in a lot of ways, everything is still familiar. Point tasks are the same, a lot of the TPE purchases and such are the same, and I definitely still see a lot of familiar faces. I'm fairly optimistic about what will now be my 3rd player, especially since I've given her the namesake of a legendary figure for weeb-hating and accepting members, alike. It's my #1 girl Kagamine Rin, or Rin Kagamine localized (which is how it'll show up for the player).

I think my major concern is to step into the VHL as I should have the first time- not taking anything too seriously, not making it an obligation, and enjoying the creativity of people in general. I definitely had been feeling a creative void in the time that I left, but over the last few years, I was so worried about work that it didn't matter. Lots of days would end with me being tired, and just wanting to kick back with my dog and a few friends to watch shows and play games.

So overall, I guess my overall plan is to do the following:

• Make sure my hobby is just a hobby, and take time off if I need to
  • Funnel creativity into VHL projects, and support the creativity of others for its own sake. Sim leagues feel most alive when everyone is contributing to building the world.
  • Do Rin justice, because she deserves it.

I remember Enorama adding songs to some of his articles or PTs, maybe I'll make it a small goal to post Rin songs alongside my .coms. Starting here, with a pretty fitting "Reboot" by my favorite Rin producer.

Do it for the waifus~