mallard

scoop

• 4 weeks later...

Review:

Looks like really had a fun time with this render. I like to try different styles and blowing out images has a certain fun feeling. I like all the blend modes you used. Also you did a great job with blurring the right parts so the focus stays with the render's face. I think the text got a bit too blurry but most likely that is by design. I think overall you did a fine job with this. I think my only little nitpick would be the formatting looks off. If the text was lowered a bit it would fall into the formats I am used to using. Great job 

9/10

Review:

I really like this graphic. The color palette you decided to use is honestly great, and I think blurring everything else aside from the render's face gives this graphic a bit of "fun" to it. When it comes to the text, I think you chose the font well, and I like that not both texts have the same color, my only complaint with it would be the fact that "Malum" is a bit more difficult to read, like maybe if it were a little bit bigger or positioned a lowered it would be nicer. Good job