Attempt #2

Moon

• 1 month later...

Review:

This is an interesting graphic. I think the design is workable. You have all the basic elements required to have a solid graphic. Background is unique and stay in the color range of the render more or less. The render is well defined and is the main focal point, I think. The text is kind of plain but it works. The angle of the text seems to help with balance. I am not a huge fan of the white outer glow as it doesn't compliment the render or the flow of the design, in my opinion. Overall you did a good job and should get better with time.

8/10

Review:  Hey Moon! I really like what you have done with this graphic! I always like the more simplistic graphics comparted to the more over the super chaotic ones. Overall i really like the way the background brings the whole image together with it being orange and the player being mcdavid just makes it blend together super well. I think the text choice was solid but i do think that using or giving the text more flair would really elevate it to the next level! 
Overall very well done keep up the good work! 
Rating: 7.6/10