Bana Blabs Down Under #84

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #84🇦🇺

greece GIF

I AM A HINT, BLAB.

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. 

S89 VHL Index

S90 VHL Draft and Prospects

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Hello VHL. New week, new blab. I feel like there’s too much going on right now in life. I stay up late watching the markets back home. I think I’m doing shorter term investments just to make some extra spending cash for the trips back home. Also helps with me not working here! Then my partner is completing her contract for work, and will have to find a new job for the remainder of our time here. The weekend following this upcoming, we are planning to take a trip to either Margaret river, Albany or Esperance. Stay tuned for this decision I guess! It’s a work in progress! @dasboot any thoughts for us? THEN, we’re also kind of starting to talk about when we’re going to go home. I’m going to talk about this more in the bigger blab. For the VHL, 8 games to go as of reading this, and then it’s playoff time. Those playoff races are heating up so let’s take a look at things. Let’s blab!

• Moscow and Davo’s are fighting neck and neck in the euro conference and also for the victory cup. The next closest team I do believe is Seattle with 86 points and I don’t think they’re gonna be contending with Davos who off the top of my head once again have a 9493 points. Could be wrong, but I know I’m close. It’s gonna be a fun battle between two really strong teams. It might even be a pre-battle of what we’re going to see in the playoffs for the European side of things.
  • Seattle is holding onto the conference over in North America but Vancouver has been heating up as the season goes on for quite some time now. They’re always a very good team and I think they’re going to go on a run. Heading into the playoffs. Also never count out the wranglers. I think these three teams will be fighting it out for the first place playoff spot. More so keep an eye on VAN/CGY swap??
  • For the teams that are fighting for the wildcard and playoff positions,  Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and DC are all there. Tough to say who does and doesn’t honestly. I think DC will dip back down. The rest? Who knows. For the Euro, I think things are mostly set, right? I think? 🤔 

Bigger blab coming soon! DEVEN! 

Edited by Banackock