The Future of the London United

jacobcarson877

It is getting late into the season schedule now, so let’s take a look at the London United prospect pool.

Alex Deluca @Deluca

Seems to have disappeared for the last month, just shy of the magic 300TPE mark. Rome has a middling roster with a very lopsided talent curve, so I would expect them to be very interested in getting this player to return for next season.

Anthony Simmons @Starchychaff

Has been plugging away this season for a very strong Philadelphia squad. Earnings have slowed down significantly, but Vasteras will be glad to have his support next season nonetheless.

Brad Marchand @McGriddy10

Very similar to Simmons, Marchand has had much less momentum these days, but has had a lot of success on the scoresheet. Hopefully their activity can be revived for Cologne to take advantage of this upcoming talent.

Devon Giguere @omniscius

Has been an absolute force in net for Houston this season, and will hopefully be continuing to keep this momentum into Vasteras next season.

Grunkle Stan-dingyouup @Big Newff

They have been showing up exactly long enough to maintain activity in the VHLM, and have been a very solid piece for Houston for some time. Unless the activity increases though, I can’t imagine much VHL upside.

Marty Byrd @Marty B

Earning at a very reasonable rate in weeks past, but has not been on the site in a couple weeks now. Seems as though he may need a check in soon to make sure that he doesn’t disappear.

Nick Sansoe @Tipskid97

Picking away at the TPE, he is performing well in a depth role for the Istanbul powerhouse. They will need to work on establishing a build identity for when they get to the VHL. But there is lots of time to work on that in the offseason and the seasons to come.

Sjin @Sjin

I’m not sure what will happen with this player down the stretch, as this is the end of their dominant VHLM tenure with the San Diego Marlins. Has the TPE to make an appearance with either London or Oslo, so there will be discussions to be had in the offseason.

Swinsola @Swinsola

After a slower start in Geneva, their offense exploded in Vasteras. They have the opportunity to lead the team forward, and we shall see whether they will return next season to do the same. If they keep picking away and continuing to make good build choices, they’ll be a great player in the VHL.

Thor Odinson @GoalPlays

Thor Odinson will be joining the London United next season, and will hopefully be able to accrue some more TPE banked up to be a really useful piece for us next season. Really excited to GM this player for a second time, and see what we can do moving forward!

There are a few other players under contract, or with the option of extension heading into the offseason, but until we see some more activity I won’t comment on their development and progression. Having a constant flow of prospects is important for maintaining good cap management and supporting our pieces through the next seasons.

In other news, I just passed 3 years on the site! I’ve been all over the place the last few weeks working on a move to a new apartment, so it will be nice to get settled back into a routine here and keep up with the new and exciting content coming from our great members. I’m also heading up the Scouting division of VSN now, and with new writers coming in to join me I’m excited to see what we can do! We’re going to make a real emphasis on tracking first generation players on their paths to the VHL and giving them the spotlight to shine even compared to the top earning recreates.