Talking about Toby Kadachi a little

ROOKIE745

You know what's funny? I meant to max cap my first week back but I totally, totally forgot about doing an article. Been so long that I forgot you do there of the smaller point tasks and then something big like a media spot, so that's a whoops on my part. Anyway the season is over and Toby Kadachi was around to play 22 games, I thought I'd delve into some stats since I'm still getting back into the flow of things. Kadachi only put up 4 points in those 22 games which I can't say is to surprising, Ori struggled a lot in the first half of his season in the M, and I'm I'm pretty sure that was with higher TPE since it was before the rework. I am aiming for Kadachi to be more of a goal scorer than a passer so I have to say the only one goal is disappointing. Thanking despite the low point totals it doesn't feel Kadachi was hurting the team at all, he ended with a +5 and averaged 13 minutes a game, he was also used on the penalty kill a fair bit. My goal with Kadachi is make him a power forward/sniper, a little bit of both if that's a thing. Throws lots of hits and scores plenty of goals, he'll likely get in some fights too. He had 10 major penalty minutes and threw 25 hits. Houston Bulls are a great team and I look forward to see how far we can go!!

(word count 255)

Review: I can feel you bro, I do too sometimes forget to do some articles or revews, just because after I write a media spot, I am tired to write something else, so I just postpone and postpone and I totaly forget about it.

The article overall is really solid, you can't really talk more in the detail when you are writing an article, so I think it is really well done.

In the end this article gets a soli 8 out of a 10, keep it up with the good work buddy.