Ready for the E

Steve

Well finally the season is over and Axle Gunner can move onto the next league. I never had a player in the E and look forward to the experience. I will see first hand if it's a good league or if all the haters are right. I am not sure what to think about it but it makes sense to play in that league if you want to have any sort of good rookie season in the big league. I will go into the season with an open mind and I am sure there are a lot of good members there that are there to win. I think Gunner will go in the first round in the draft, where in the first round would be a guess. I hope the E teams know that I am not moving up and want a full season to experience that league. From that point, I should have banked some skills to move up with a stronger build and contribute more to the team that drafts me. Gunner had a great season in the M.

Let's see if the E is indeed the league to build in or just a rehash of the M. I hope for the best and it turns out to be a really fun time.

Word count: 215

From the TPE you earn and the points Gunner put up this season in the VHLM I doubt you won’t enjoy the VHLE. I moved up early so I was very underdeveloped by game 1. Wasn’t until around the 300-325 TPE mark when my player started becoming a monster. Then capped at playoffs and won Playoff MVP as well as the Cup. I will praise my experience to anyone that wants to give the VHLE a try because you can 100% be dominant in that league. Gunner will step on the ice for game 1 around the 300-325 TPE mark and start mimicking this previous regular season they had. Wish you the best of luck these playoffs and in your future VHLE draft! :)

Edited by AJW

38 minutes ago, AJW said:

From the TPE you earn and the points Gunner put up this season in the VHLM I doubt you won’t enjoy the VHLE. I moved up early so I was very underdeveloped by game 1. Wasn’t until around the 300-325 TPE mark when my player started becoming a monster. Then capped at playoffs and won Playoff MVP as well as the Cup. I will praise my experience to anyone that wants to give the VHLE a try because you can 100% be dominant in that league. Gunner will step on the ice for game 1 around the 300-325 TPE mark and start mimicking this previous regular season they had. Wish you the best of luck these playoffs and in your future VHLE draft! :)

Thanks for that reply. Very excited to give it a try.