Sunday Bullets 7/23

STZ

• The Playoff Picture is set. The Wolves enter as the two seed and play up against number three Calgary Wranglers. This should be a very tight series. We get home ice, so that could be an advantage to us. It's hard to say though, as everything goes out the window when Playoffs start. We did have a better season offensively, and out D-core and Fuhr were really strong. We go up against a very deep team that have proven to be winners, and a team that can win as a lower seed. We shall see as we wait for the Wild Card to conclude.
  • VHL is 16. Another year down, another TPE giveaway. Crazy to think this place has been around this long, really feels like time is flying by. The league seems pretty strong, and it seems like recruitment has been bringing in fresh faces, and we've even seen a few returning members back for the Trade Deadline recreation period. Cheers to another year, VHL.
  • Well, todays the last day of my vacation. Really hate this feeling. I only have a 4 day week, as I took next weekend off. Had some nice time off with the family this week. Really, just trying to pickup the slack for my fiancee who is on maturnity leave. More trying to give her some help in mornings and nights with the baby, since she always lets me sleep when I have to go to work. Had a few rounds of golf in.. Almost had an insane round last Wednesday. Shot a 39 on the front nine, and then blew up on the back nine with a 50.. Still broke 90 which is huge for me.