VHLM - A. Crosby happy with making playoffs

hockeyis66

“It came down to the wire, but we sneaked into the playoffs behind some solid play by our team and winning the games we should have.  Our goalies played great and kept us in games while we got timely goals from our offense.  We certainly have a first round matchup that will be extremely tough especially when you face the best team in the league in the Philadelphia Reapers.  We will be severe underdogs and no one will give us a chance, but all we can do as a team is go out shift by shift and give it our best shot.”

“As for my regular season, I ended up playing in 38 games and getting 41 points in those games while the team came from the bottom of the league standings and ended up in 8th spot in the standings.  I was able to score 20 goals on a shooting percentage of almost 16% and a +2 on the season.  I am most proud of how this team turned this around and fought for a playoff spot and were rewarded with that even though it will probably be short lived but still the playoffs are the playoffs.”