Not Very Deep Thoughts

Steve

It's getting really close to my favorite time of the year, the off season. Axle can cut the ties with the M and move on with is career, hopefully with a functional E team that strives to win. I am sure there will be some good times in the E as I have heard nothing bad about any of the people running the teams. I am rather excited to give that league a run and see how well I can do there. Axle will cap out early and start the banking routine. Hopefully he will have enough banked to make a viable build for whatever team in the VHL drafts him. Axle will continue to make a build that is meant to move up to the next level. Non of this two skill bull shit that seems to be the thing for players wanting to stay in a league longer than intended. I see the E as the perfect place to build up tpe. One thing I always hated was for the most part, your rookie season in the VHL was going to be sub par due to no real skills at such a low level of tpe. I hope to take full advantage of the time in the E and win some games, score some goals, then move up after the season is finished. I think that is how it was all intended to work. At least in the beginning it was meant to be a stepping stone and help players do better in there rookie season. Only time will tell.

Word count: 262