VHLM: A.Crosby talks playoffs + offseason

hockeyis66

“It was a tough way to lose in the playoffs especially after we tied Philly at 2 games each, but they came out in Game 5 and showed why they are the best in the league this season as they crushed us 5 to 0.  We had taken games 3 and 4 at home so we knew we still had a chance at home in game 6 for force game 7 but once again Philly took control and won the game by 2.  I had a great season with the guys and was glad we could experience the playoffs as a team before we go our separate directions.”

“As for my offseason, I am going to focus on improving my game at both ends of the ice so I can be a total player that can play in every situation for the team that will eventually draft me.  Speaking of the draft, I am happy to go to any team that drafts me and I hope to be a big part of that team’s future to hopefully bring home a championship.  But first, I have to work on my defense, skating and puck control so that in a season or two when I make the jump to the big league, I can contribute right away.”