We Did It!

DontCallMeCarson

Wow. I mean I came in the middle of the season and got myself on San Diego not expecting to be moving along at this speed in terms of TPE and also in terms of how good the team started to do. I mean we were chugging along at super fast rates and we were holding our own against the higher teams the entire way. In fact, we beat Philly a decent amount of times in the regular season that kind of made me have the "Oh, we're gonna be juuust fine." realization when it came to the playoffs. All we had to do at that point was continue to work hard, stick together, and get through the rest of the field of competition. We did just that. It wasn't easy all of the time, but we managed and we pulled ourselves through!

"It was amazing to be with San Diego for this. I cannot believe Romanov will already be a cup winner. My name plastered in the history books. It really is a big accomplishment for me. I cannot thank them enough for the opportunities they have given and the wisdom that I will take away from them. Now the question really becomes: What happens now? I believe I am ready for the next jump already. While my play may go unnoticed by a lot of amazing players on this roster, I have done so well that I believe people will start to look at me and we will have to see how that goes. Now I'm gonna go celebrate! Thanks!"