Logan and Izumi shorts: Old Game Boy

WildfireMicro

"So your father just shipped us this box full of your old stuff?" Izumi asks curiously as her husband Logan Foley looks through the box. Upon hearing that Izumi was pregnant, it helped Logan's father Jack remember that he had a box full of memories that used to belong to Logan in storage.

"Yeah he did. Thank God for climate controlled storage, as there is a lot of electronics in here." He pulls out a really old Nintendo Game Boy "like this! I remember Dad had this when he was a kid and held onto it to give to me when i became old enough for it"

"That console must have already been ancient by the time you got it when you were a kid, much less now. I would be surprised if it still works to be honest with you honey." Izumi says as she looks over the green Game Boy Color.

"Well let's try it out then" Logan smiles as he puts in a Pokemon Gold cartridge and turns it on. The game boy fires up instantly, and they were looking at the start screen "wow it still works! Got my old save file too. I remember Dad had a friend of his mod the console to give it a backlight."

"That's lovely Logan." Izumi smiles "once you are able to, the trash needs to be taken out"

"Oh that's right, I'll be right there!"