Bana Blabs Down Under #87

Banackock

🇩đŸ‡ș Bana Blabs Down Under #87 🇩đŸ‡ș 

IMG_3753.thumb.jpeg.12222aa15376f89df74664279125192a.jpeg

This picture was taken on top of the mountain where the Anzac center is looking down on the other side of Albany and Middleton beach (which is a BEAUTIFUL evening hike with lots of puppers on the beach too which is a bonus ;))

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you.Â đŸ“±Â 

S89 VHL Index

S90 VHL Draft and Prospects

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Hello VHL. :vhllogo: Hope things are going good for you on your side of the world.. Things are going good here for me. We recently got back from a four day vacation down on the Southern coast of Western Australia. Perfect little place! 40,000 people. We had a light first night just having some wine as the 6 hour bus ride + light walking adventure we did was good enough first D1. We did a bunch of hikes to see beaches (Cable was underrated for the time of year and nicely hidden), visited the gap/bridge, Anzac Center, did some whale watching (DO NOT recommend doing hungover), visited a vineyard & a strawberry farm, drove for the first times ever on the other sides and other things like the wind farm etc! We had way too much fun. The beautiful sun setting in the background with hundreds of kangaroos in a field full of wildflowers and beautiful green. Beautiful hills and mountains right there. Incredible ocean views right from our place.. We anlso got very lucky with the weather.. so much so I was shirt and shorts in the middle of winter here.. ;) Albany was great and we look forward to our next bigger, non-local to Perth adventure which should be either Monkey Mia or Broome!!  

Swap on over to things in the VHL and stuff is super spicy. The Seattle Bears lost out fast in six games to the New York Americans. Moscow ended up losing out as well! Prog almost managed to be Davos, but then didn’t get the job done which I sent purple back to the finals where they would play the Vancouver Wolves.  It would be kind of neat to see the entire population count for the finals to see who was rooting for who. I think a majority of the people would be voting for purple, but then again, you might be surprised. Vancouver has had a lot of success lately, and it’s been a very long time since the purple have lifted a cup over their heads. It would also be neat to see Anna’s reaction to finally winning affair after all these years. Davos took today, 3-2 series for them. I have a weird feeling they’re not going to finish it off tomorrow, but I really hope they do. I’m very excited for the off-season. Two GM shuffles in the big leagues and a lot of chatter going on for the blocks in amongst GM’s. With that being said, let’s get blabbing!!

• As mentioned, it is a purple versus gray VHL Continental cup finals. The Vancouver wolves against the HC Davos purple space turtles. Is it a surprising series? I don’t really think so? Definitely not for Vancouver. They’ve been one a few teams dominating the North American conference now for quite some time. Their dominance over the league in the season 80s looks a lot more because of the start with the META, but even without it, Frank has done strong work. Flip side, Davos is in the finals again and idk why it surprises me. I need proper education on the purple apparently. They have a good team but for whatever reason, if I had to bet, I would have on Vancouver.. đŸ€” let’s see what tomorrow brings. Good luck to both. 

• Seattle dropped to the New York Americans in six games. It was a pretty tough pill to swallow, I’d be lying. If I said, I didn’t feel saltiness inside when we got that loss that day, but I did reach out to Syed right away, and I even told him that, and just let them know that we were rooting for them. Those losses are pretty tough to swallow, but they happen, and you have to swallow them. New York was pretty excited and it was fun to watch them win. Would have also been neat to see them go to the finals, but that also sometimes makes me sour too lol. Go when you are deserving and good.. it’s better than when you’re more “lucky” maybe? Either way, it was shit to be in the other end of their fun season but good for them! Good luck with the off-season and let’s bring the hype :) 

• I think we’re about to have a really big off-season. Trying to figure out which direction we want to go and where makes sense. Lots of talk happening right now with quite a few GM’s. Unfortunately with Ray stepping down it makes things a little more tough as that’s where one of our talks with, but that’s OK. We are looking at quite a few options right now, and just keeping everything on the table. The Seattle bears want to remain competitive and we wish to be a playoff team. I always want to win the continental cup. I always want that chance, and I always want to be in playoffs. Whether it’s labelled as a re-tool or not, I did them sometime in the early 80s and the 70s and they both resulted in cups. Hopefully if another one were to happen, it would end in the same. Either way, hopefully this off-season is really big for the league. I just feel like it’s going to be a lot of fun. 10 more until 100!! Good theme week idea??? 

About the Picture/Video:

It’s a little bit wobbly and shaky, but that’s because I was standing up on this little bench thing that they had there and was holding up pretty high up in the air. After visiting the gap at natural Bridge we headed over to the Albany windfarms. They were a lot more beautiful and the hiking area with the big hills, bush, and the beach in coastline trails were absolutely gorgeous. If you kind of look close in the video, you can see maze like shadows and patterns throughout. Those are kind of paved pathways that go everywhere. We followed the coastline, walked down to the beach which kicked my ass and then had to climb all the waaaaaaay back up lol.. also, very cool to be right by a turbine and to see just how big they are and small you are.. such pretty scenery though 😍 

Have a good rest of the week, VHL. We spent a bit of money and my markets are down rn.. so this weekend we’re taking things a little more light.. s’more and scrabble night.. maybe a local Perth exploring activity. BANA BYE! 👋 

Edited by Banackock