Slater in the Windy City

Subject056

Again your graphic looks amazing! I really love how the black foreground is brushed away to reveal the graphic underneath- it's one of my favorite designs in graphics. The logo warp looks good, the muted blue-gray looks really great because it makes the red pop. The font coloring is great as well as just the font shape. The VHL logo in the background is the right size and it looks awesome! I think this is definitely one of my favorite graphics you've made, so I will give it a 10/10.

Review:

good job! I really like this graphic, I love what you did with the font it's not just one color, the jersey swap looks really good the logo is at the right angle and I just overall really like it. I do have a few suggestions, firstly rather than putting the player behind the paint strips I'd put the player in front of the strips I think that will look pretty good, secondly rather than having a black background I think it'll look good with a darker red so the graphic doesn't look so dark. but this is great keep up the great work! 9.5/10.

Edited by Jason kranz

Review:

Really nice graphic you have here. Firstly what caught my attention was how amazing the background looks, I like that you went with an image with a city underneath the black brush stripes, with the VHL logo in it too, everything looks great there, in my opinion. Then I like what you did with the font instead of just going with color, and the fact that it fits with the whole graphic just makes it greater. Amazing job, congrats!

Good day! This is really high-quality and painstaking work. Nothing superfluous, there is a name, there is a team, there is a player. The color palette is combined and there are no bright and unnecessary points. A pronounced player, for whose sake everything was conceived, A name that does not need to be searched out or tried to make out what is written, the only surname is a little illegible, but after looking closely you can notice the continuation of the stick. Great job, with a few moments, but that's my opinion. 10/10