S90 Mississauga Hounds awards

vincentlg2007

Mississauga Hounds S89 award ceremony 

So that's how it ends... Thanks to everyone on the team. Not the result we wanted but I'm very happy with the core we had this season and i'm sorry that I couldn't get you guys a founder's cup. To make up for that, here's some little team awards. I wish the best for everyone on this team in the futur. I'll quote @McWolf here and say "We lost. It's sad. See you all next season, unless for those that go on different teams, then screw you, get vlg'd"

:mis:Basset Hound award ( Team MVP)  :mis:

Catia Goncalves @cLoWn & Dominik Kopecky @DustyMclaren

So in my first ever draft I moved up to 2nd overall to get Kopecky as my first every draft pick then, in the 2nd round my 2nd ever draft pick was... Catia Goncalves and well, I don't see how the 2 of them could have been better. Both were powerhouses in the M their duo was the heart of that team. Both were PPG 30 goals scorer with 86 and 84 points respectively. 

:mis: Pitbull Award ( Defensive player of the season) :mis:

Howdy Doody @BigIrish (why isn't the tag working ?)

Now that's an easy one, the only d-man  that played the full 72 matches of the regular season. At one point, he was even the only d-men on the team. Overall, he had a strong season and our captain helped the team a lot. 

:mis: Dashund Award ( best hidden gem of the season ) :mis:

Gremlis Lielais @Anomalijs

Gremlis Lielais aka the Latvian Superstar was a waiver addition that we made at the start of the season. He was pretty active by times and brung a lot to the team despite always being one of the lower tpe on the team. We can all recall his hat-trick that was probably the most heart-warming moment of the Hounds season. 

:mis: Wolf Award ( member outside the organisation who contributed the most in the discord) :mis:

Marlins Captain Sjin 🏆@Sjin & Jean-Paul Goatier the stalker @dylanjj37

In the discord and the lr, a few members not related to the team currently are active. I wanted to recognize them with this award. I'd like to give Jason @Jason kranzan honorable mention. Actually, i'll give him lr permissions rn as his honorable mention gift. But for our favorite goat fashion stylist and icon of dyland the one and only Jean-Paul Goatier, he has been very active in our discord and his character has brung a lot of life and character to the team. Now, Sjin. I actually hate that guy but he's active so he gets the award. Luckily, this season didn't end with some weird notthingham drama. 

:mis: Cane Corso award ( most penalty minutes):mis:

Howdy Doody 

With 153 penalty minutes howdy doody has a big lead on the 2nd Kopecky with 63. Fair to say the race was done before it even began

:mis: Dalmatian award ( most game winning goal):mis:

Robert Boldy @The Goblin

Sometimes, you need an heroic person to save you and well most of you guys know Matthew Boldy. Well here, we have Robert Boldy and he's just as good. Out of hhis 33 goals, 8 of them were game winning goals. No one is more clutch in this team then boldy. 

So here is the end of the first ever Hounds award ceremony. I'm pretty lazy today so I won't do anymore then that for this season. We'll see if i'll add more awards next season. Thanks to everyone who has been apart of our team this season and good luck in the future ! 

Spoiler

over 500 words like 550 

Edited by vincentlg2007

Dear Vincent Laroche-Gagnier and all the Award Committee,

Thank you kindly for this prestigious honour you have awarded me. It means so much that you think so highly of my contributions in your locker room.

I would like to thank my grandmother, Nanny Goat, who raised me and without whom I could not have won this award. 

I would also like to thank all my many fans and followers in the Mississauga Hounds locker room who have helped me accomplish this achievement.

Lastly, in return for this honour, I will consider making ONE and only ONE item of clothing for your (Vincent's) dear friend Bill Goates. However, I reserve the right to make it as ugly as I want.

My dearest condolences,

Jean-Paul Goatier, the goat fashion designer

57 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

Dear Vincent Laroche-Gagnier and all the Award Committee,

Thank you kindly for this prestigious honour you have awarded me. It means so much that you think so highly of my contributions in your locker room.

I would like to thank my grandmother, Nanny Goat, who raised me and without whom I could not have won this award. 

I would also like to thank all my many fans and followers in the Mississauga Hounds locker room who have helped me accomplish this achievement.

Lastly, in return for this honour, I will consider making ONE and only ONE item of clothing for your (Vincent's) dear friend Bill Goates. However, I reserve the right to make it as ugly as I want.

My dearest condolences,

Jean-Paul Goatier, the goat fashion designer

Thanks you a lot mr Goatier it’s a big honor for me I am very flattered that you think so highly of my team I will present to my office the possibility of giving you your own statue 

1 minute ago, vincentlg2007 said:

Thanks you a lot mr Goatier it’s a big honor for me I am very flattered that you think so highly of my team I will present to my office the possibility of giving you your own statue 

please consider making it out of grass so i can eat it!