Sports expert show: Evan Bouchard and Patrick kane

sportexperts show

Hello everyone! It is Roman Montgomery from the sports expert show yet again and today we will talk about the 6'3 defenseman from the oilers Evan Bouchard and as all you know Patrick kane.

As we know Evan was a powerhouse defenseman for the oilers last year playing with Ekholm in the last stretch of the season and the playoffs. This defenseman had 4 goals and 13 assists for 17 points as a defenseman in the playoffs, pretty insane. Bouchard is now yet to be signed by the oilers and today I will talk about 3 teams that would be a right fit for him if the oilers don't resign him.

First off I'm going with the Seattle Krakens. This team is probably gonna need a point scoring defender that can shutdown on his own end of the ice and score on the other end. Bouchard in their powerplay with beniers McCann Eberle and much more could be AMAZING. Krakens have the money and should put this into consideration.

The Blackhawks are a team that has not been the greatest in the past few years. But they don't really have any point scorers. Bouchard is in fact someone that could help them. Seth Jones can't carry a team on his back for a whole 82 games on defense so I think this could be a fit. The lack of goaltending on the Hawks is horrible. So locked in defenseman's will help them alot.

wIth the great team of amazing goal scorers the capitals could need some help on defense. So that own goals by Kuznetsov won't happen again. Bouchard isn't only a goal scorer but can also pass the puck well. Ovechkin won't have a problem beating Gretzky if he has another great passer on his side. Maybe Bouchard can bring them to a playoff!

Onto Patrick Kane's side. We know patty for playing in the Blackhawks... For a long time., But recently he's been traded to the Rangers! The Rangers of course don't have much money because of all their stars so here's three teams that kane can go to!

Straight of the bat, the Edmonton Oilers. This would be amazing. Kane McDavid draisaitl Hyman kane brown nuge Ekholm Bouchard(hopefully) would be outstanding. Playoff team for sure. AND That's WHAT THEY NEED. A veteran that has playoff experience and all around experience. To much young players. Kane could help make the pp line unbeatable like it already kinda is and just help the team!

Going threw the battle of Alberta I'm going for the flames. Sure patty doesn't play like a hog like these flames but he could help on the score board. The only thing the flames know how to do is put penalties on that(it's much better now that thachuk is gone). But anyway. This would be a fit for the scoring side of things! And there's almost no spark in the team anymore, no Gaudreau no thachuk no Gio just Lindholm and Andersson. Take this into consideration flames.

last but not least, keeping it in the Pacific The Seattle Krakens(yet again). They need more spark, players that score, help to win and power plays. They have some veterans but not playoff ones. Kane is so experienced he could help the team all by himself. That's just how amazing this man is. He could go back to being a 80-100 point guy with this team. 

In conclusion, I really hope that the oilers resign this great hockey player in Evan Bouchard. It would be cool for kane to stay in the Rangers aswell. But if not, I hope they goes to one of these teams I presented! It will help them so much in their future. Au revoir la communauté de la lvh they say in french for good bye

vhl community. Roman Montgomery 

Edited by sportexperts show

• sportexperts show changed the title to Sports expert show: Evan Bouchard and Patrick kane