The sig that made him a champion

OrbitingDeath

First off, it's such a purple graphic that obviously it's amazing. The mountains behind the render are the perfect shade and I love how you lined up the Davos logo so it gives the appearance that the logo's mountains are part of the foreground range. I also like the choice to have the logo sink behind the mountains. Tage Thompson pops out great despite being the same color and I like that the name and team are fairly understated in the bottom left. The only thing I would say is the purple on the Davos logo on the render's jersey seems too different from the jersey color. 9.5/10

Good afternoon! Good graphics, nice colors that do not let your eyes get tired, there are no bright and incomprehensible places in the picture, that is, everything is examined, everything is readable, you can consider this composition for a long time. The player's number is visible, and the team sign is also visible. The rear view is perfectly made, the mountains, which are also on the team's emblem, therefore, he just made a picture and thought it through. I like it, the only thing is maybe I played a little bit with the color tones. 9/10