Hello Rome, Your King is home!

Kisslinger

Hello Rome, Your King is home

Proud Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

And with the twelfth pick in the VHLE draft, the Rome Gladitors select King Kisslinger from the Mexico City Kings!

And just like that, another one of my goals was completed. I am now in the VHLE. My time in Mexico was great and an experience I cannot and will not forget. I am so excited to go to a team and a city like Rome! I know the Rome fans are crazy die-hards of the team and I know they have one of the best arenas in the E. The city Is so so welcoming and I cannot wait to actually lace the skates up and put on a show for the city. I feel no nerves coming here to Rome, I feel like I was more nervous for my M debut because I felt there was more pressure on me than, considering I was not drafted in the higher leagues yet. Let me tell you now, I am ready to TAKE OVER!

Personal & Team Goals for the upcoming season

Montreal Canadiens Nhl GIF by Hockey Players Club

When it comes to this upcoming season I want to be a star player in the E. I want to come in and make an immediate impact and work purely on my offensive game while I am here in the E.

I would love a 35-goal season with over 50 assists minimum from myself this season. I have a feeling this team can win it all and I have teammates who share the same goals of wanting to be the best and winning.

I would love it if the team can at least win one playoff series this season while fighting for the top 2 in the league in the standings. I really think as a club we can do anything we want because we have the management, the coaching, and the players to be great.  

Time for some home improvement...

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

I think I'm perfect and do not need to improve... just kidding.

If I am being honest, I was kind of disappointed with my season in Mexico City, maybe my ego got the best of me or I had higher expectations than I should have. I am not really sure the reason but it taught me a few things about myself and gave me some information about areas I need to improve in. I think the first improvement is my shot. I thought in Mexico I was going to have a crazy shot and score lots, but it was quite the opposite. I turned into more of a playmaker and it is not the direction I want for myself. My second and last major improvement would be my offensive vision in general. I feel like last season I was lost on a lot of the plays and not utilizing myself or my teammates correctly. 

In the end, I am ready Rome and I hope you are ready as well because we are about to TAKE OVER!